MissTeach

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

September 18, 2007

I want to comment on yesterdays assignment that we as the class had to do. I think it was a good exercise, however, it was a little rushed and with so many ideas from the other group members it was hard to write all of them down without a longer amount of time. I did understand what we had to do for the assignment but at the same time it came across a little vague to me as well. I did like very much to comment and read the other blog of the person who was a second year teacher. I found it very invigorating knowing that a teacher does feel the same way as I do about students outside of school and even that the teacher felt the need to express it. Even if teachers may feel like that as well they do not seem to express it or come across that way that they even care, in my opinion. I enjoyed reading that and look forward to reading some other blogs as well.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:47 PM, Blogger Bien-aime said…

    I agree with the feeling of being rushed through the assignment. With everything revolving around the computers and everyone trying to keep up we all seem to be getting behind instead. I'm a little concerned about how this clas is going to progress.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home